Some shots I took of the beach football that was going on at two of my good friends' birthday beach bash, off the PCH (Hwy 1) and Beach (actual name of the street). The whole day was overcast--perfect for me. I think they turned out fairly well :)
facial expressions are bomb.com and that crazy sand.
plus i think i already said this but i love the one random shot of teh football .. its so artsy to me =D
and seriously, the one where ramon is helping ... someone up...that should be made into a "teamwork" or "friendship" poster or something...hha maybe I will to make one!!! would you sign it?!?!?!?!! no seriously.
2 comments:
hurray for the beach! :)
facial expressions are bomb.com and that crazy sand.
plus i think i already said this but i love the one random shot of teh football .. its so artsy to me =D
and seriously, the one where ramon is helping ... someone up...that should be made into a "teamwork" or "friendship" poster or something...hha maybe I will to make one!!! would you sign it?!?!?!?!! no seriously.
Post a Comment